Sunday, September 25, 2011

A New Addition!

We've added a new member to our family! We are now the official owners of a sweet female puggle named Dakota. Dakota girl has had some rough times in her 18 months of life, but she seems to be bouncing back well and fitting right into our home. She doesn't shake anymore when a stranger walks up! Not bad for only 2 weeks of training on that.

She's bonded especially with me, which I love!!! Follows me everywhere - loves to watch movies with me, clean house, and KILL BUGS! I have no fear any longer of the bugs in our home, she pounces on them before I even see them! She then sits proudly over their dead bodies until I clean it up. What a good dog! Its amazing how much a little 18lb ball of fur can bring so much happiness into a life. Millie's been gone a year and I finally felt ready to attach to another dog. I'm so glad God created these puppies for us to enjoy :)

Here's a couple pics from today's walk :)